Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com> on 2008/09/10 23:28:04 UTC

[Tobago] core compilation problems

Hi All,

Im trying to compile the source of the Tobago Core, but I'm having
troubles with the importing the packages
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.apt.annotation.*

I have the tobago-tool-apt-1.0.8.jar, but It look like the version is
not the correct.

Anybody knows which one is the version that I need to use??

Regards

Salvador B.

Re: [Tobago] core compilation problems

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Salvador,

which version of tobago are you trying to compile?

Regards

Bernd