Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marius Siegas <in...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/02 07:51:34 UTC

Re: Components with same ID

I think Tapestry should remove the possibility to define components
inside templates (or at least th possibility to define component
bindings). Would spare some questions/misunderstandings :). It's ugly
anyway... I don't use this "feature" anymore even though i used it for
some time when i was beginning to learn Tapestry (AFAIK this is not a
very old Tapestry feature).