Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2009/08/20 16:25:16 UTC

[Vote-Summary] new committer: Rainer Schöpf

On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 23:41 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> I propose Rainer Schöpf to become a new committer.

During the time period there were no negative votes, and more than 3
positive votes.

So Rainer, welcome as a new Apache Lenya committer (if you accept the
vote)!

Here are the next steps. There is no rush. You can provide
the answers here or use the private AT lenya.a.o address if
you prefer.

We are generally following the procedure at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/#pmc
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

You need to send a Contributor License Agreement to the ASF.
Normally you would send just an Individual CLA. If you also make
contributions done in work time or using work resources then
see the additional Corporate CLA. It is up to you if you
need that additional CLA, as the Individual CLA declares that
you are legally entitled. Ask us if you have any issues.
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

You need to choose a preferred ASF user name and alternatives.
See the existing names http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

When we see the ASF volunteer secretary record the receipt of
the CLA in an svn commit, we can proceed to ask Infrastructure
to set up your account.

The developer section of the website describes the roles
and provides other resources. Especially important are
the ones for "new committers".
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/

salu2
Open Source <consulting, training and solutions>