Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Ma...@equifax.com on 2006/03/20 16:02:38 UTC

Manish Mittal is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  03/20/2006 and will not return until
03/24/2006.

I will respond to your message when I return. In case its important and
requires immediate attention please contact Marek Cyzio / Hollis Pevear or
contact me on my cell  770-367-2308.
This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be
confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please
refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail
postmaster@equifax.com.