Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chuck Williams <ch...@manawiz.com> on 2006/01/13 10:57:33 UTC

Documentation for embedded configuration?

Is there any documentation for how to set up an embedded configuration,
e.g. with the min distribution?  I'm wondering what initialization is
required, how to install services (register a MessageReceiver), how to
install modules, etc.  With the web application (standard distribution)
this is all managed, but I presume with an embedded application that
some infrastructure needs to be setup and used by the application to
accomplish these things.

Thanks for any pointers,

Chuck

AW: Documentation for embedded configuration?

Posted by Andreas Bobek <an...@uni-rostock.de>.
Hi Chuck,

I think installation/initialization of services/modules is the same for
minimal and standard distribution, that means you have to create a
repository with a modules directory, services directory and a axis2.xml file
in it.
To start the system I assume you have to start the main in SimpleHTTPServer.
There is a batch file in the bin directory of the standard distribution. I
think it would be useful to put this file in the minimal, too.

Andreas.

http://www.andreas-bobek.de