Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@mbcli.com> on 2012/10/11 22:50:34 UTC

Copying sheets across from one WB to another WB

Hi,

I might be losing my mind, but I thought I had seen a method that copied
a sheet from one workbook to another.  I can't seem to find it now.  Am
I dreaming?  Was there ever such a util class?

Aram

Re: Copying sheets across from one WB to another WB

Posted by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@mbcli.com>.
Cloning as in duplicate within the same workbook?  There is no
appendWorksheet method either that I can use to move it across to
another workbook.

What's the easiest way to duplicate 10 sheets?   They contain graphics,
a lot of formulas, bunch of styles, etc...

Aram

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.

Posted by Mark Beardsley <ma...@tiscali.co.uk>.
Think I might have seen a posting to the list with the code to do this but
cannot be at all sure about that. No expert, but I do not remember seeing it
as part of the api but, as always, I could be wrong.