Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Mathew, Reju" <Re...@state.ma.us> on 2009/09/09 22:10:05 UTC

Outinterceptors for CxfEndPoint

Hi,

How can I add out interceptors for CxfEndPoint of Camel in Java ?
Using Spring, the interceptors can be configured as

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="serviceEndpoint" ...>
<cxf:outInterceptors></cxf:outInterceptors>

But how can I do it in Java (i.e the endpoint url is defined in Java and
not in camelcontext.xml and I want to add interceptors to it)?  The
class of org.apache.camel.component.cxf.CxfEndPoint  does not offer any
methods to add interceptors?

My Intention is to add WSS4JOutInterceptor - to specify the user/pwd
while invoking an external web service. However, I am unable to specify
these using spring because of a defect in cxf working with spring in
osgi.

Thanks,Reju