Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Alex Lam <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/28 18:48:01 UTC

Detecting a failed build on Continuum

Hello,

I was looking through the Continuum FAQ and was curious about how Continuum
detects a successful or failed build on a Linux platform. I have an Ant
project I would like to automate. I am using version 1.0.3.

The instructions on the FAQ seems to be for Continuum on Windows only.

For Linux, would I be modifying the ant script?

If so, would it be something like

if $MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD == "on"
   exit $ERRORLEVEL
fi

But, I am not sure what is $ERRORLEVEL. Would I export this variable ahead
of time? Or is it defined somewhere already? Also, where would I have to
define $MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD? In Continuum's run script or should I define it
as an environment variable each time I log into my account.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

-Alex

Re: Detecting a failed build on Continuum

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
The build is in error if exit code is 1.

The exit code can be shown in logs.

Emmanuel

Posted by Alex Lam <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.