Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2007/02/27 10:18:52 UTC

Re:[Vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2 M3, Cocoon Configuration & others

I added [vote] to the subject of this thread.

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Please cast your votes, whether we want to make the proposed artifacts official
> releases and publish them to the Maven repository. The vote is open for 72 hours.

+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [Vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2 M3, Cocoon Configuration & others

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Carsten Ziegeler napisał(a):
> I added [vote] to the subject of this thread.
>
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> Please cast your votes, whether we want to make the proposed artifacts official
>> releases and publish them to the Maven repository. The vote is open for 72 hours.
>>

> +1

I've tested it with my toys and everything works good. Although
non-binding, here is my: +1.

It's really good to see all them released, thanks Reinhard!

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: [Vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2 M3, Cocoon Configuration & others

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> I added [vote] to the subject of this thread.
>
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Please cast your votes, whether we want to make the proposed artifacts official
>> releases and publish them to the Maven repository. The vote is open for 72 hours.
>>
> +1

+1

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc