Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by rambabu pakala <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/01 18:14:27 UTC

How to shutdown Cassandra?

Hi,

Can someone please let me know how to shutdown Cassandra on Windows Environment?

stop-server is actually kiing the Cassandra Server and I was unable to create/get a pid file for the Cassandra process. Are there any setup steps that are needed that I am missing?

Thanks,
-Ram.

Re: How to shutdown Cassandra?

Posted by rambabu pakala <ra...@yahoo.com>.