Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2005/06/27 20:12:51 UTC

2.0.55, WAS: Re: 2.1.6 is available for veto^H^H^H^Hvoting

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

[...]
> My goal is to tag and roll 2.0 by Friday for release early next
> week, unless the fixes are ready sooner.  There is a list of
> already-accepted patches in status, if anyone wants to pick some
> low hanging fruit for 2.0.

Bill, are you volunteering for RM?  I'm happy to RM FWIW, and do
the 2.0.55 T&R on friday.  Which, by the way, will imply release
around wednesday the following week given our regular own dogfood
test.

Thanks,

Sander

Re: 2.0.55

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 01:12 PM 6/27/2005, Sander Striker wrote:
>William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>[...]
>>My goal is to tag and roll 2.0 by Friday for release early next
>>week, unless the fixes are ready sooner.  There is a list of already-accepted patches in status, if anyone wants to pick some
>>low hanging fruit for 2.0.
>
>Bill, are you volunteering for RM?  I'm happy to RM FWIW, and do
>the 2.0.55 T&R on friday.  Which, by the way, will imply release
>around wednesday the following week given our regular own dogfood
>test.

Ack on the force-feeding.  Yes I would RM - but would be happy
to pass that half of the baton, if you would like to RM the source
I'll handle the .zip's/.msi's etc, with you.

Bill