Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ahmad ajiloo <ah...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/04 19:53:16 UTC

Search on content_type

Hi
I'm using Nutch for crawing and indexed my data by using index-more plugin
and added my required field (like content_type) to schema.xml in Solr.
Now how can i search on pdf files (a kind of content_types) using this new
index? what query should i enter to have a search on pdf files in Solr?

Re: Search on content_type

Posted by ahmad ajiloo <ah...@gmail.com>.
I could solve it. by using fq parameter: fq=type:pdf
but I want to have both pdf files and other formats like doc and docx. what
query should i use to have pdf,doc and docx files in my search?