Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Kamal Sethi <ka...@techblue.co.uk> on 2008/08/11 13:31:42 UTC

Dynamic sitemap issue

hi

I am getting the namespace problem while creating dynamic  sitemap which
is generated at runtime & gets updated automatically whenever a new page
is added in the site.
to create this when i added an alias in the sitetree.xml file in front
of xmlns then the content of the sitetree are displayed but rest of the
pages are not working properly and without adding the alias i am unable
to display the contents
can anybody provide me the feasible solution.

Thanks

Re: Dynamic sitemap issue

Posted by Kamal Sethi <ka...@techblue.co.uk>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Kamal,
>
> Kamal Sethi schrieb:
>> I am getting the namespace problem while creating dynamic  sitemap
>> which is generated at runtime & gets updated automatically whenever a
>> new page is added in the site.
>> to create this when i added an alias in the sitetree.xml file in
>> front of xmlns then the content of the sitetree are displayed but
>> rest of the pages are not working properly and without adding the
>> alias i am unable to display the contents
>> can anybody provide me the feasible solution.
>
> actually the sitetree.xml file is not meant to be changed at all.
> Would you mind explaining what you're trying to achieve? TIA!
>
> -- Andreas

Hi Andreas,

The problem of dynamic sitemap has been sorted out i have made the
required changes in the
xsl file, i have added the alias in front of namespaces now i am able to
display the content of sitetree.xml with rest of the site working properly.

Regards
Kamal

Re: Dynamic sitemap issue

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.