Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Gareth Western <ga...@garethwestern.com> on 2017/02/13 15:21:50 UTC

Apache Beam @ JavaZone 2017?

I'm helping with the organisation of JavaZone 2017, and would love to
see a talk about Apache Beam there this year. Is there anyone on the
list who would be interested in submitting a presentation?

More about the conference here: https://2017.javazone.no/speak

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Kind regards,

Gareth

Re: Apache Beam @ JavaZone 2017?

Posted by Gareth Western <ga...@garethwestern.com>.