Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu> on 2004/05/05 06:16:17 UTC

Re: HttpRecoverableException when using httpClient only in certain si tuation

Hi Jing,

Are you using one instance of HttpClient from multiple threads?  If so,
makes sure you have a look at
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/threading.html>.  If the
problems continue please post some sample code and a wire log
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html>.

Mike