Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bennett Haselton <be...@peacefire.org> on 2010/07/06 11:40:13 UTC

[users@httpd] expanding info shows by mod_status

I'm using mod_status with ExtendedStatus On to see real-time request
info, but I want to expand the output in two ways:

1) I want to see the HTTP Host: header that was sent with the request, and
2) I want to see all bytes of the first line of the request, not just
the first 63 characters, which is what the current output is
truncated to.  (If not all bytes, then, a much higher limit like 1024
bytes.)

I can't see anything at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.1/mod/mod_status.html describing how
to expand the output in this way.  If there's no way to do it by
simply changing some configuration options, then what is the least
painful way to get there from here?  I was planning on hiring someone
off of VWorker.com to modify the code if necessary (along with
step-by-step instructions on how to replace the re-compiled code) to
display the HTTP Host: header and the full first line of the
request.  Is there an easier way?

	-Bennett