Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ragu Sivaraman <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2001/11/28 15:02:53 UTC

Help me

It is a very trivial question..
I apologize before hand...

I am unable to set ANT tool on windows2000 systems path
Every other tool works properly from the systems path including javac

I did the following:

set ANT_HOME=C:\ant
set path=%PATH%;%ANT_HOME%\bin
But when i type
C:\>ant

Is there anything i need to do specific to win2k for ant tools
Please help

PS: Ant version 1.4.1

Thankx in advance

Re: Help me

Posted by Pae Choi <pa...@earthlink.net>.
After setting the environment, type "dir %ANT_HOME%\bin"
at your command prompt, e.g., c:\>.

Do you see the directory list containing the "ant.bat" file?

Pae

Re: Help me