Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Henry Xu <xi...@email.com> on 2005/07/10 04:46:33 UTC

Re: Our name has changed!! [struts-atlanta -> web-atlanta]

"James Mitchell" wrote:

> o September "Put up or shut up!"...> All results will be posted online, no whining!

That is really a good competition (maybe the first one?).

James, will the final web application be load tested using Loadrunner?

Once I worked with some developers in Banglore on web applications. The final product cannot handle more than 10 connections and we spend lots of time (more than the time they developed it) to fix it.

Jack H. Xu
Technology columnist and editor

http://www.usanalyst.com

http://www.getusjobs.com (The largest free job portal in North America)

Posted by Vamsee Kanakala <va...@gmail.com>.
John Henry Xu wrote:

>Once I worked with some developers in Banglore on web applications. The final product cannot handle more than 10 connections and we spend lots of time (more than the time they developed it) to fix it.

It's changing. Real fast. Faster than you think.

Vamsee.

Re: Our name has changed!! [struts-atlanta -> web-atlanta]

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the late reply.

I'm not sure I would want to take points away from a team that did a great
job, but due to their slow laptop (that they brought) they can only handle X
number of concurrent users.

I think the main goal of this is to get together, write some code, and have
some fun.  And secondly, bragging rights (at least until the next "Put Up or
Shut Up" event).