Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by benchu yao <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/22 08:45:18 UTC

Service did not generate trace data?

My service is connected to the mysql database and has data exchange with
other services, but there is no data on Trace.
At the same time, the service does not appear on topology

How do I find the cause of this problem

Re: Service did not generate trace data?

Posted by benchu yao <ya...@gmail.com>.
Ok,I will continue to try to solve this problem
Thanks

Yao benchu

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月23日周六 下午3:56写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.