Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2018/03/16 00:09:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.4.0 Released: Machine Learning GA and Spark DataFrames

Usually, Ignite community rolls out a new version once in 3 months, but we
had to make an exception for Apache Ignite 2.4 that consumed five months in
total.

We could easily blame Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holidays for the
delay and would be forgiven, but, in fact, we were forging the release you
can't just pass by.

Let's dive in and look for a big fish:
https://blogs.apache.org/ignite/entry/apache-ignite-2-4-brings

The full list of the changes can be found here:
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.4.0/release_notes.html

Ready to try then navigate to our downloads page:
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi

--
Denis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.4.0 Released: Machine Learning GA and Spark DataFrames

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that would be ideal for the announce emails.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
 Denis,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.4.0 Released: Machine Learning GA and Spark DataFrames

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Igniters,

Please use your social media accounts to promote the release we were
working on for a while:
https://twitter.com/denismagda/status/974438862465351681

It will be great if you can translate the article into your native language
and publish it in your country of origin.