Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Jeffrey N. Miller" <mi...@cottonteam.com> on 2005/07/25 16:25:49 UTC

power-imap perl script

I'm trying to use that perl script to sa-learn from my spam and ham folders on my Exchange mail server but I get this error:
Looking in ham folder ham
Can't call method "select" on an undefined value at {path to script} line 141.

What if anything do I need to do to my spamassassin configuration?

Re: power-imap perl script

Posted by Steven Dickenson <st...@mrchuckles.net>.
Jeffrey N. Miller wrote:
> I'm trying to use that perl script to sa-learn from my spam and ham
> folders on my Exchange mail server but I get this error:
> Looking in ham folder ham
> Can't call method "select" on an undefined value at {path to script}
> line 141.

Sounds like the $imap object didn't get initialized properly, probably
because the connection to your server failed.  Check the configuration
settings at the start of the file for the correct username, password,
and server.

> What if anything do I need to do to my spamassassin configuration

Nothing.  This script is completely seperate from SpamAssassin, and as
such doesn't interface with SA's config.

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <st...@mrchuckles.net>
http://www.mrchuckles.net