Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Asim Kanungo <as...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/19 00:50:44 UTC

Drill and Kerberos

Hi All

Any one has completed a full Drill setup in a Kerberos enabled Hadoop environment. I have followed the document but still it is not working and it is giving some error related SSL. If any one can guide on the full setup steps will really be helpful.

Thanks
Asim

Re: Drill and Kerberos

Posted by Chun Chang <cc...@mapr.com>.
Hi Asim,

You can send me private email asking specific questions related to your Drill Kerberos setup. I will try to answer them.

Thanks,

Chun