Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tony Cratz <cr...@hematite.com> on 2006/01/15 02:35:49 UTC

spamcopuri and SA 3.1.0

Hello,

	I just upgraded my SpamAssassin from an older version to SA
	3.1.0. In my old version I used the spamcopuri which I loved.
	Well is there a current version which will work for SA 3.1.0
	or is there a way in SA to now do the same thing?

						Tony

Re: spamcopuri and SA 3.1.0

Posted by Richard Ozer <ro...@ois-online.com>.
Tony,

It's a plugin that's included with version 3 of spamassassin.  It's called URIDNSBL and
should have been installed along with your version upgrade.  Activate it by editing the
init.pre file in your spamassassin configuration directory, and uncommenting the line
that references the URIDNSBL plugin.

I've been told that it's also a good idea to uninstall any remnants of spamcopuri, but I
have not verified that this is, in fact, necessary.

Be sure to run spamassassin --lint -D afterwards to make sure that all of the components
are working properly.

RO