Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Yet Another Ninja <ax...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/20 10:41:24 UTC

T_* rules in snapshots

I was assuming that rules named T_* would be in "testing" mode and would
not be plublished in daily snapshots.

After installing a snapshot I see stuff like
,T_RCVD_IN_SEMBLACK,T_SURBL_MULTI1,T_SURBL_MULTI2,T_URIBL_BLACK_OVERLAP,T_URIBL_SEM,T_URIBL_SEM_RED,
scoring.

Is this a bork?

Snapshots on
http://svn-master.apache.org/snapshots/spamassassin/
include "rules" and "rulesrc" directories

Shouldn't these be left out and rules only be added via sa-update?

Thx
AxB

Re: T_* rules in snapshots

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 6/20/2011 4:41 AM, Yet Another Ninja wrote:
> I was assuming that rules named T_* would be in "testing" mode and
> would not be plublished in daily snapshots.
>
> After installing a snapshot I see stuff like
> ,T_RCVD_IN_SEMBLACK,T_SURBL_MULTI1,T_SURBL_MULTI2,T_URIBL_BLACK_OVERLAP,T_URIBL_SEM,T_URIBL_SEM_RED,
>
> scoring.
>
> Is this a bork?
>
> Snapshots on
> http://svn-master.apache.org/snapshots/spamassassin/
> include "rules" and "rulesrc" directories
>
> Shouldn't these be left out and rules only be added via sa-update?
I agree and have added to do this on 6527 if you want to vote on that
there.  This is I think the issue we are discussing with SEM!

Regards,
KAM