Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "BOYLE, Raymond, FM" <Ra...@rbos.com> on 2000/11/28 13:18:25 UTC

ApJServSecretKey DISABLED problem

My setup is:

Tomcat 3.1
Apache 1.3.12
JDK 1.2.2
- all running on SunOS 5.6

I've also built the mod_jserv.so.

I can see from previous mails from the archives that numerous people have
had the same problem with trying to get Tomcat and Apache working but never
a clear resolution.

I have put the "ApJServSecretKey DISABLED" in the tomcat conf file that is
included by the Apache conf but I still get the message saying:

"You must specify a secret key or disable this feature. etc etc"

Does a jserv.properties file have any part to play in the process.

Regards,
Ray Boyle