Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Chad La Joie <la...@itumi.biz> on 2010/06/14 16:09:41 UTC

Distinguishing JRE JSR105 Impl and Santuario Impl

Is there a way to distinguish between the
org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.XMLDSigRI implementation shipping with the
Java 6 JRE and the one coming from a Santuario jar?  I'm trying to
verify that I am in fact using the latest Santuario version as opposed
to the one that happened to ship with the JRE.
--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz

RE: Distinguishing JRE JSR105 Impl and Santuario Impl

Posted by "Pellerin, Clement" <Cl...@ibi.com>.
It would be easier if the Provider.getInfo() were different...
I found one difference though, it appears Inclusive C14N 1.1 and InclusiveWithComments C14N 1.1 are in xml-security but missing in JDK 1.6