Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/04/06 18:26:13 UTC

Re: Viewing Stefano's ApacheCon slides in Cocoon-1.7.2

Joseph Rajkumar wrote:
>         java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/util/ArrayList
>                 at sun.tools.util.CommandLine.parse(Compiled Code)

Looks to me like you have a JDK 1.2 tools.jar in your classpath.

- Sam Ruby

Re: Viewing Stefano's ApacheCon slides in Cocoon-1.7.2

Posted by Sebastien Koechlin I-VISION <sk...@n-soft.com>.
"Rajkumar, Joseph" wrote :

>     If any of you are able to bring up "presentation.xml" on a
> different
> machine, os or set up please let me and also tell me how long it takes
> to show up, after you have selected "presentation.xml". I am using
> netscape 4.7.2 as by browser.

It's working here, after increasing the JVM max memory
	jserv.properties: wrapper.bin.parameters="-Xmx16777216"
and the Virtual Machine Timeout
	jserv.conf: ApJServVMTimeout 20

The first page needs 55 sec. if I delete _presentation.class and
_presentation.java in the xsp.repository.

It's a Pentium II 333MHz 128MB, with Sun JDK 1.2.2

--
Seb