Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com> on 2008/10/02 21:45:43 UTC

wicket 1.3.4 - setDefaultFormProcessing(true) not solving the GoAndClearFilter problem

I have looked at the other posts people have made about this problem and each
says that the solution is to call setDefaultFormProcessing(true) on the
clear button. I have done that and it doesn't solve my problem. I started
with wicket 1.3.2 but I saw where a bug fix for this was in 1.3.3 so now I
am using 1.3.4. I am doing this in a modal window but I don't know if that
has anything to do with the problem. Here is my code:

                                new FilteredAbstractColumn(new Model(""))
                                {
                                        private static final long
serialVersionUID = 1L;

                                        public void populateItem(Item
cellItem, String componentId, IModel rowModel)
                                        {
                                                cellItem.add(new
WebMarkupContainer(componentId, new Model("")));
                                        }

                                        public Component getFilter(String
id, FilterForm form)
                                        {