Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alex Dovlecel <do...@kbs.twi.tudelft.nl> on 2002/12/09 15:51:47 UTC

Hello all,
Some time ago I was making alot of noise because I was not able to load a
resource file "/myres.txt" from axis service, but when running a debug main
method, I could.

Well, I found the problem, and it was a ClassLoader issue. For retrieving the
resource I was doing the following:
Class.class.getResourceAsStream( "/myres.txt" );

and does not work. The reason is obvious: Class was loaded by the BootStrap
classloader (tomcat) or maybe System classloader (I am not so shure about
this) and not by the classloader associated to axis. So it could not find my
class!!!

Now works like this:

this.getClass().getResourceAsStream( )

Just sharing
dovle

WS-security

Posted by "Joachim (PROGS)" <jo...@progs.be>.
Does Axis support WS-security or are there any plans developments for
support?

Thanks for the help,
Joachim