Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lincoln Mitchell <li...@interfaces-n-creatives.com> on 2007/09/14 06:12:07 UTC

Cocoon based discussion forum app?

I have seen a number of posts regarding discussion forum applications in
cocoon. I have only found ShapeCMS put there also appeared to be references
to Lenya, Daisy and Hippo but I found no info on discussion forum features
on their sites.
I have never implemented a discussion forum and don't intent to build
anything from scratch so am tempted to just go with a PHPbb vendor and place
the forum inside an iFrame.
As a fan of cocoon, I thought best to check in with the group before making
that decision. So...
Is there anyone out there (including vendors) that have a Cocoon based
discussion forum that is comparable to PHPbb?

Linc