Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu> on 2014/07/01 04:24:17 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache cTAKES 3.2.0

This is pretty obvious, but since this is a record of what was voted upon,
note that some of the URLs contain an extra

ctakes-3.2.0/

For example
http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/RCs/ctakes-3.2.0/ctakes-3.2.0/apache-ctakes-3.2.0-src.tar.gz

should be just
http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/RCs/ctakes-3.2.0/apache-ctakes-3.2.0-src.tar.gz

-- James

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
It's the latter:
the -src is basically the same as the dev install w/o the subversion
checkout step...

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
I get an error when I try to run the CVD following the README instructions for the binary release:

7/4/14 11:56:03 AM - 12: org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.MainFrame.handleException(527): SEVERE: Initialization of annotator class "org.apache.ctakes.assertion.medfacts.AssertionAnalysisEngine" failed.  (Descriptor: file:/home/tmill/Projects/sandbox/ctakes-rcs/apache-ctakes-3.2.0/desc/ctakes-assertion/desc/assertionAnalysisEngine.xml)
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of annotator class "org.apache.ctakes.assertion.medfacts.AssertionAnalysisEngine" failed.  (Descriptor: file:/home/tmill/Projects/sandbox/ctakes-rcs/apache-ctakes-3.2.0/desc/ctakes-assertion/desc/assertionAnalysisEngine.xml)

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
+1