Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Mohammad Tambe <Mo...@persistent.co.in> on 2012/03/14 13:50:27 UTC

Order of loading plugins

Hi,

I need to execute a custom indexing plugin after the index-more plugin has been executed .

So that I can use the Last-Modified field set by index-more plugin in my custom plugin .

I specified the order in nutch-defaults.xml  by using the following property

<property>
  <name>plugin.includes</name>
  <value>protocol-http|urlfilter-regex|parse-(se-html|tika)|index-(basic|anchor|more|custom)|scoring-opic|urlnormalizer-(pass|regex|basic)</value>
</property>

However with  logging I found that the custom index plugin is being executed before the index-more plugin gets executed.

Any inputs on this wll be really appreciated.

-Best Regards
Mohammad

DISCLAIMER
==========

RE: Order of loading plugins

Posted by Mohammad Tambe <Mo...@persistent.co.in>.
Hi Lewis,

Thanks for your inputs.

The information is  really helpful.

-Regards
Mohammad
Currently in trunk we support configuration of property orders for the following -scoring.filter.order -urlfilter.order -htmlparsefilter.order -indexingfilter.order

You should be able to configure what you require by utilising the final property I've included above.

hth

Lewis

--
*Lewis*