Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by "Aaron T. Myers" <at...@apache.org> on 2016/02/29 08:50:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Yongjun Zhang added to the Apache Hadoop PMC

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Yongjun Zhang has been elected as a PMC member on the Apache Hadoop
project. This is in recognition of Yongjun's sustained and significant
contributions to the project, and we look forward to even more
contributions from him in the future.

Please join me in congratulating Yongjun on this accomplishment.

Great work, Yongjun.

Best,
Aaron, on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Yongjun Zhang added to the Apache Hadoop PMC

Posted by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,

Junping

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yongjun.

Posted by "Naganarasimha G R (Naga)" <ga...@huawei.com>.
Congrats Yongjun !

+ Naga

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Yongjun!

Posted by Xiao Chen <xi...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Yongjun! :)

Posted by Sunil Govind <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yongjun !

+ Sunil

Posted by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@huawei.com>.
Congrats Yongjun :-)

Regards
Rohith Sharma K S

Posted by Zhihai Xu <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats yongjun!

zhihai

Posted by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com>.
Congrats Yongjun!

Regards
Dapeng

Posted by Neelesh Salian <ns...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Yongjun!

--
Neelesh Srinivas Salian
Customer Operations Engineer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Yongjun Zhang added to the Apache Hadoop PMC

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Arun Suresh <as...@apache.org>.

Posted by John Zhuge <jz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Yongjun! Well deserved.

John Zhuge
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations, Yongjun!

Posted by Yongjun Zhang <yz...@cloudera.com>.
Hello Aaron and All,

Thanks a lot for the warm regards, and more importantly for the support and
help you provided along the way, look forward to working with you closer
and making more contributions!

Best,

Posted by Derek Kane <dk...@cloudera.com>.
Great job, Yongjun!

Derek S. Kane (dkane@cloudera.com)
Systems Engineer
Cloudera <http://cloudera.com>, Inc.
Mobile: (614) 580-3526

Celebrating a decade of community accomplishments
cloudera.com/hadoop10
#hadoop10

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.
Congrats Yongjun!