Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Roberto Pagliari <ro...@asos.com> on 2016/06/20 10:20:53 UTC

tensor factorization FR

There are a number of research papers about tensor factorization and its use in machine learning.

Is tensor factorization in the roadmap?

Underutilized Cluster

Posted by Chadha Pooja <Ch...@bcg.com>.
Hi,

I am using Amazon EMR for Spark and we have a 12 node cluster with 1 master and 11 core nodes.

However my cluster isn’t scaling up to capacity.

Would you have suggestions to alter Spark Cluster Settings to utilize my cluster to its maximum capacity?

Resource Manager:
[cid:image001.png@01D1CAE0.7B79A5F0]

Thanks!
Pooja

The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message,
you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or
any information contained in the message. If you have received this material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you.