Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by awjrichards <ar...@wikimedia.org> on 2010/11/03 00:29:32 UTC

Weird web interface behavior with ActiveMQ 5.4.1

Hello,

We recently upgraded from ActiveMQ 5.1 to ActiveMQ 5.4.1 and have noticed
some odd behavior in the web interface.  The two most persistent issues are:

1) When selecting a message in one queue to be copied into another queue, it
does not appear in the other queue, yet the 'number of pending messages' for
the new queue increases by one.

2) Occasionally (I cannot seem to replicate this 100% of the time) when a
message is delivered to a queue, it's queue count will increase by one yet
when I click on the queue name, I see nothing in the queue.  When I refresh
the page, I see the message.

3) Similarly to #2, I cannot replicate this 100% of the time.  But
sometimes, when I am viewing the contents of a queue, if I click on a
message to view its contents, I receive the message "No message could be
found for ID ID:whatever-the-id-is".  If I refresh, or return to the queue
and click again on the message title, the message contents will be
displayed.

I've Google'd the issue and searched this forum - perhaps my Google-fu is
not very good but I have not been able to find any similar reports.  Is
anyone else experiencing this or have any thoughts as to what might be
causing the issues?

Thanks,
Arthur Richards