Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/03/19 12:18:51 UTC

Console Resource mappings window

Hi all,

Two questions on the Resource mapping windows in the Console following the
merge to be able to have different mappings for propagation/synchronization:

a) The panel is not wide enough on my resolution to accomodate the
"purpose" tab - should it be made wider?
b) Should we default to "BOTH" given that this was the old (default)
behaviour?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Console Resource mappings window

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Cool, thanks!

Colm.

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il giorno 19/mar/2013, alle ore 12.18, Colm O hEigeartaigh ha scritto:

> Hi all,
>
> Two questions on the Resource mapping windows in the Console following the
> merge to be able to have different mappings for propagation/synchronization:
>
> a) The panel is not wide enough on my resolution to accomodate the
> "purpose" tab - should it be made wider?
I will try to fix it by working on SYNCOPE-336
> b) Should we default to "BOTH" given that this was the old (default)
> behaviour?
You are arught. As per point (a) ...