Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/09 04:41:13 UTC

Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (was: thinking about a release)

Hi...

   I found these resources as start to get a hands on experience about
Apache release process.

General release process rules:
1- http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html
2- http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html

Podling release management:
1- http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases
2- http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: Isis release 0.1.2-incubating (was: thinking about a release)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Dan Dan Dan, you made it faster then me man, I was just thinking about
adding such page on our Wiki. For the report, it was not stripped by
the mailing list, it was stripped from my mind when I was sending that
e-mail, It was too late and I was sleeping already on my Keyboard.

Please find the report attached in this e-mail.

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nour,

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi...

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nour
I've copied these references onto our wiki page for releases [1]