Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Rich Feit <ri...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/31 05:49:44 UTC

JIRA 903

Xibin Zeng found another bug that I think is worth fixing for 1.0.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-903

Basically, if you throw an unhandled runtime exception from a Page Flow
exception handler method, you end up with a totally unrelated stacktrace
(ClassNotFound).  The situation is obscure, but:
    1) it's almost impossible to debug the real problem, and
    2) it's a one-line fix -- there's already a framework in place for
this type of situation.

I've attached diffs to the bug.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Rich

Re: JIRA 903

Posted by Rich Feit <ri...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it's really frustrating to debug.  :S

Re: JIRA 903

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.