Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by TWR - Hauptuser <TW...@t-online.de> on 2001/05/17 18:42:21 UTC

No mod_jk.so?

Hi,

why is there no mod_jk.so in the jakarta-3.2.2b5 directory, but mod_jk.dll
and for Netware, OS which are VERY freely distributable ;-)? I tried the
former mod_jk.so for 3.1.1 but it seems not to work (Internal server
error...). Where can I get a mod_jk.so?

Regards
   Thomas

Re: No mod_jk.so?

Posted by Arnaud Dostes - NTI <ad...@nti-sa.com>.
you should do as written in manual and recompile the mod_jk.c to get the .so
you should not use the one already built that you can download on
jakarta.apache.org, it seldom works