Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/06/05 13:35:04 UTC

[docs]: Who we are

Hi Team,

I propose that we split up the rather long list of committers in the
hall of fame document into "active committers" and "Emeritus Committers"
like many other projects (e.g. Axis or Struts) do.

In addition we could add a short bio/note from each committer as well
or at least a link to a page containing this.

What do you think?

Carsten

Re: [docs]: Who we are

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 05 June 2002 07:35 am, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> I propose that we split up the rather long list of committers in the
> hall of fame document into "active committers" and "Emeritus Committers"
> like many other projects (e.g. Axis or Struts) do.
>
> In addition we could add a short bio/note from each committer as well
> or at least a link to a page containing this.
>
> What do you think?

+1, and pictures too!
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org

Re: [docs]: Who we are

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
agreed.

Re: [docs]: Who we are

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
From: "Steven Noels" <st...@outerthought.org>

> > From: Diana Shannon [mailto:shannon@apache.org]
>
> > On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 07:35  AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Team,
> > >
> > > I propose that we split up the rather long list of committers in the
> > > hall of fame document into "active committers" and
> > "Emeritus Committers"
> > > like many other projects (e.g. Axis or Struts) do.
> >
> > > In addition we could add a short bio/note from each
> > committer as well
> > > or at least a link to a page containing this.
> > >
> > > What do you think?
> >
> > I think it's an excellent idea.
>
> Can we (Forrest) make a DTD for it?

Avalon is using Docbook DTD for it AFAIK.
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-avalon/src/xdocs/authors/stefano.x
ml?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
Since we (Avalon) will probably be moving to Forrest DTD, a DTD of this kind
is needed.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [docs]: Who we are

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
From: "Steven Noels" <st...@outerthought.org>

RE: [docs]: Who we are

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
> From: Diana Shannon [mailto:shannon@apache.org]

> On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 07:35  AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > I propose that we split up the rather long list of committers in the
> > hall of fame document into "active committers" and
> "Emeritus Committers"
> > like many other projects (e.g. Axis or Struts) do.
>
> > In addition we could add a short bio/note from each
> committer as well
> > or at least a link to a page containing this.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> I think it's an excellent idea.

Can we (Forrest) make a DTD for it?

</Steven>