Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/08 12:44:17 UTC

Code Freeze 3.2.7/3.3.1

As discussed in a separate thread, I'm initializing code freeze today, a
day earlier that we normally do, on the tp32 and master branch.  Starting
today, the focus will be on testing and documentation for those branches.
SNAPSHOTs were already deployed earlier and i don't think there have been
recent changes. I'm not aware of any open PRs that need to be merged so we
are in good shape to move ahead.

Please use this thread to keep track of issues that pop up during code
freeze week.

Re: Code Freeze 3.2.7/3.3.1

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
All release branches are now re-opened. tp32 and master have been bumped to
3.2.8/3.3.2 respectively. SNAPSHOTs and documentation are currently being
deployed.

Re: Code Freeze 3.2.7/3.3.1

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Code Freeze 3.2.7/3.3.1