Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Stephen Pietrowicz <sr...@ncsa.uiuc.edu> on 2009/04/17 23:49:55 UTC

response from futureResponse was invalid

Hi,

I'm using ActiveMQ 5.2.0 Server.

I publish a lot of events on a topic, and consume them.   At some point,
after many messages, I get the message "response from futureResponse was
invalid" when I try to publish on that topic.

I can publish on other topics with no problem.

I broke out jconsole and took a look - that topic's atttributes say that
"MemoryPercentUsage" is 100.

I looked (with netstat -a), and saw no clients connected to the Server.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Re: response from futureResponse was invalid

Posted by Stephen Pietrowicz <sr...@ncsa.uiuc.edu>.
We were out of current rev on ActiveMQ and ActiveMQ CPP, so we've reved to
5.2 and 2.2.6 respectively.

I haven't seen the problem I described below since then, but we have run
into a problem similar to:

(messages published to topics, but never received).  I just turned off flow
control, as suggested in the messages in that report, and will see if that
helps.

srp

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Pietrowicz <sr...@ncsa.uiuc.edu>.