Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/05 00:46:27 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Give PMC members write access to all sub-projects

FYI, I have filled a request with infra (INFRA-7268) to request admin
rights to Jira for BATIK.

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luis,

> This has been done. Can someone check that the resolve button is enabled
> now?

it's enabled.

pascal

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Give PMC members write access to all sub-projects

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.
This has been done. Can someone check that the resolve button is enabled
now?

Some of the members have more than one Jira account (different email
used). For those members I tried to choose the email I was more familiar
with.

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Luis,

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.