Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Peter Abramowitsch <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/11 21:21:16 UTC

Adding Bsv Custom Dict via piper

Hi Sean

Not to take up your time, but it seems like there's no PipeBit associated
with the BsvRareWord classes, I did it years ago by messing with the desc
files and adding them to an AnalysisEngine, but is there a way now in a
piper file to add that dictionary to the fast UMLS lookup?

Peter

Re: Adding Bsv Custom Dict via piper

Posted by Peter Abramowitsch <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean.

False alarm.  Adding the Bsv dicts was much easier than I thought.

Peter