Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/30 15:11:45 UTC

h2 dependency still being embedded in oak-core

Hi,

I noticed that even if the h2 dependency is now included with a 'test'
scope [0], we still embed it in the jar file [1], is there a need to still
do this or was it simply forgotten?

thanks,
alex

[0]
https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/commit/74cbf1ffb40b452195e944704ecb8a63ab273c80
[1] https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/blob/trunk/oak-core/pom.xml#L43

Re: h2 dependency still being embedded in oak-core

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

No emergency here, just a simple observation. I added a comment to OA-1708
to not forget about this.

thanks,
alex

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@greenbytes.de>.

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
This is being tracked via OAK-1708. Julian do we still require it or
these can be removed now?
Chetan Mehrotra