Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org> on 2017/03/10 01:57:32 UTC

Committer Jira Account Ready

Hi Roman and Dongeforever,

I have add Roman and dongeforever as committers in Jira Roles. please verify it :-)

BTW,  Are you ready for Apache RocketMQ git commit privilege ?

Re: Committer Jira Account Ready

Posted by Zhanhui Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dong,

Have you update your public key to your profile here https://id.apache.org/ <https://id.apache.org/> ?

Zhanhui Li

From:  "Von Gosling";<vo...@apache.org>;
Date:  Fri, Mar 10, 2017 09:57 AM
To:  "dev@rocketmq.incubator.apache.org"<de...@rocketmq.incubator.apache.org>;

Subject:  Committer Jira Account Ready

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Von,
Thank you! I can successfully commit to the git repository.Not sure how to verify my JIRA role. If there are problems, I will ask you ;) Roman