Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kees van Veen <ke...@kewill.com> on 2010/02/04 10:18:12 UTC

deploy.sh stty echo

Hi,

I just switched to geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2, and deploying our
application with a script that calls $GERONIMO_HOME/bin/deploy.sh now
fails (on Ubuntu 9.10) because the last line in deploy.sh is 'stty echo'
which causes the script to exit with a non-zero status (stty: standard
input: Invalid argument) when input/output is redirected. Removing that
line solves my problem.

Anyone else experiencing that ?

Regards,
Kees