Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Steven Shand <li...@stevenshand.com> on 2004/05/31 17:25:44 UTC

SOAPBody.addDocument() problems

HI,

I'm having problems with SOAPBody.addDocument(). I've tried out the
latest code in CVS and the problem is there also.

I'm getting a ClassCastException in SOAPBody when I try to add a
w3cDocument using the addDocument method. Having a look at the source,
the problem appears to be in the importBodyElement() method. The cce is
happening when we start to iterate over the children of the element we
pass in. The attempted cast is org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementNSImpl to
MessageElement.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something stupid, but the Javadocs seem
pretty clear about what should happen here.

Should I should be posting this to the users list or the developers
list?

Steven