Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by da...@flossconsulting.it on 2015/09/28 10:31:11 UTC

Trunk for building testing

I've finally a little bit of time to try if my building stack on Win7 is
ok.

I've searched online info about what trunk to use to build AOO but there
are tons of outdated information.

The question is simple: what is the AOO 4.1.2 devel trunk to use for
building testing purpose?

Davide

Re: Trunk for building testing

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
davide wrote:
> I've finally a little bit of time to try if my building stack on Win7 is
> ok.

Thanks, nice!

> The question is simple: what is the AOO 4.1.2 devel trunk to use for
> building testing purpose?

The 4.1.2 release will be done from this branch:
$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branches/AOO410

It is named AOO410, but it was used for 4.1.0, 4.1.1 and will be used
for 4.1.2 too. This means that changes committed to trunk will NOT be
released unless explicitly merged to AOO410. This is why you see a lot
of "release_blocker" e-mails here: they are for merging fixes from trunk
into AOO410.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Trunk for building testing

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 09/28/2015 01:31 AM, davide@flossconsulting.it wrote:
> I've finally a little bit of time to try if my building
> stack on Win7 is ok.
>
> I've searched online info about what trunk to use to build
> AOO but there are tons of outdated information.
>
> The question is simple: what is the AOO 4.1.2 devel trunk to
> use for building testing purpose?
>
> Davide

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/tags/SNAPSHOT

SNAPSHOT was reset on 2015-09-27.

A bit of clarification. This is not really a "development"
trunk, but a pre-release branch. Development continues in:
 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk

with previously tested changes merged into AOO412 as needed.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins
 with a single step.”
                          --Lao Tzu