Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2005/01/05 07:49:27 UTC

log4j-sandbox stuff

I was building the log4j-sandbox against the latest log4j source and
noticed that some files that have made the move to log4j proper haven't
been removed from log4j-sandbox.  One is the LevelMatchFilter and there are
a few others that nearly match class names and are probably the same.  We
should be removing stuff from log4j-sandbox as we add them to log4j
proper.  Can the owner(s) of these files please do that?  Thanks.

Jake